Go The Extra Mile

 

 


Go the extra mile; if you are to do 200 serves in the practice session, go the extra mile and do another 40 serves.

The phrase "The Gomesee Way" might be synonymous with "extra effort." In general, I prefer to push everything up by about 20 percent. This is because I believe I have completed something and then proceeded further with it.

What is the point?

By going the extra mile, I'm trying to train myself to have self-confidence and believe in myself.

But being pleased (excited) about what you're doing is much more vital than being motivated or inspired, which is why I go the additional mile. It's not for Yogesh Sir, Kabir, or the MTA that I'm doing this.

I'm doing this for my benefit.

Check to see whether I can accomplish it for myself; I won't be doing it for anyone else.

Be truthful and sincere with yourself.

Let's say I have a player who shows a lot of potentials.

I explained to the student that I would be responsible for the evening session; however, I also called him for the morning session an additional mile.

Who exactly will gain? Who stands to gain the most?

Naturally, the student benefits.

No, I gain from it; I benefit the most from it since I know that I have fulfilled all of my commitments, plus a few extras.

To be clear, it all boils down to how driven you are.

Even though you know you have already completed your promise, continue to go above and beyond in your efforts.

 

 The  Gomesee Way

'Your Next Level Is Guaranteed'

Contact: 9824060060

Email:gomesee.lens@gmail.com

You Might Like

Tough Love 

How You Start Is Crucial

Support System 

Post a Comment

0 Comments

About

{getWidget} $results={3} $label={recent}